Thursday, March 8, 2012

My New Adventure

Well, here I am. A stay at home mother of two sweet little girls who are 4 months and 2 1/2 years old, a degree in Biology that I currently am not using to its potential and the wife of a dental school student....What's a girl to do? The answer.... start a Blog and an Etsy Shop. I love creating things, I always have. It's a way to de-stress and I love becoming inspired by the things around me and by the people I surround myself with. I have decided to concentrate my efforts on felt simply because I love it and think it is such fun! It's the most veristile fabric and I love how many uses there are for it and the ease of use. It has been a long and slow proccess getting my shop up and going, I add a little bit to it at a time. So keep checking back to my blog for new felt tutorials and stop by my shop from time to time my for new felt products.

No comments:

Post a Comment